Emergency First Aid & CPR
Duration: 1 day
Basic one-day course offering lifesaving first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for the workplace or home. Course meets legislation requirements for provincial/territorial worker safety and insurance boards and includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines.
Red Cross First Aid Instructor
Ability to comprehend and successfully demonstrate all required skills, including critical steps; 100% attendance and participation; 75% min. passing grade on a written, closed book knowledge evaluation and adherence to the Fundamental Principles.
3-year certification in Emergency First Aid and CPR Level A or C
- The Red Cross
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS system
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing and Circulation emergencies
- First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care Includes any other content required by specific legislation
- First Aid & CPR (print and/or eBook)
- Comprehensive Guide to First Aid & CPR (eBook)
- Emergency First Aid certificate (digital certificate issued upon successful completion)
Contact us Today
Check out the calendar to see when this course is offered next or contact us if you have any questions.