Wilderness First Aid
Duration: Forty (40 Hours). Flexible delivery available.
Suitable for those who wish to become professional guides, parks officials and/or work in fields such as recreation and ecotourism.
• Wilderness (3 or more hours from organized health care)
• Challenging environments with varied risk levels
Planned Trip: Expedition/Multi-day trip
Care: Participants learn skills and strategies for providing extended care overnight to a few days
Key Learning Concepts:
• Prevention; health and wellness of the group
• Leadership skills
• Extended care and decision-making around additional supports required
Take Home Materials:
• Wilderness & Remote Field Guide
Contact us Today
Check out the calendar to see when this course is offered next or contact us if you have any questions.