Remote First Aid
Duration: Twenty (20) hours. Flexible delivery available.
Suitable for individuals who live or work in non-urban, remote or wilderness workplaces or communities.
• Remote workplaces or communities (2 or more hours from organized health care)
• Wilderness (less than 3 hours from organized health care)
Planned Trip: Day trip
Care: Participants learn skills and strategies for providing care in a remote setting for up to 24 hours
Key Learning Concepts:
• Planning, prevention, and situational awareness
• Wound care
• Environmental emergencies
Take Home Materials:
• Wilderness & Remote Field Guide
Contact us Today
Check out the calendar to see when this course is offered next or contact us if you have any questions.